Aluminium doors use the natural strength of aluminium to provide maximum glass and light. Along with this doors slim sight lines they offer excellent strength and security with a range of modern features to help keep, you and your property safe and secure.
Whether you live in a traditional or a contemporary home you will discover an extensive range of styles, furniture, colours, threshold options and glass designs to suit your home. Also available are a range of made to measure side panels, top lights and sidelights.
Aluminium doors can be made as single or French door styles and can be adapted to create a front door design using a range of letter boxes, door knockers and decorative glass.
- A range of standard colours are available, or any of over 200 different RAL colour finishes.
- Dual colour finish also available (eg grey outside, white inside)
- Also available in a range of textured finishes.
- 47mm or 7mm outer frame for various applications.
- Can be fitted direct to brick or into new or existing timber frames
- Full range of hardware in a wide range of colours
- Can produce single or double doors, and can open in or out
- ‘Polyamide’ thermally broken aluminium profiles.
- Incorporates high security multipoint locking.
- Made to measure to your exact specifications.
- Can be customised with a range of midrails, transoms and aluminium panels.
- Internally glazed for 24mm or 28mm sealed units.
- Matches our aluminium window range.
- Low or rebated thresholds available.
- Range of contemporary panels are available to suit any project.
- Range of frames available to suit design and building needs.
- Can use chamfered or square beads to suit your style needs.
- Available with matching side or top lights.
- Range of projection cills available.
Our doors are designed to provide the best performance possible. With the longevity of aluminium and minimal maintenance needed these doors are designed to last the test of time.